To start using the Craftgate payment gateway through the WooCommerce plugin, you must complete your Craftgate membership process. You can begin your membership process by using the "Start Now" button on craftgate.io.
After you fill out the registration form, the Craftgate team will contact you to approve your membership. After your membership approval, you can add Craftgate to your system via the WooCommerce plugin by following the steps below.
Craftgateinto the WordPress plugin search and install the plugin that comes up as a result of the search. https://wordpress.org/plugins/craftgate-payment-gateway/
- For manual installation, visit https://github.com/craftgate/craftgate-woocommerce-gateway/releases/latest . Download the Source code (zip) file of the latest version under the Assets section. Install the plugin you have downloaded from the Wordpress plugins page.
- After installing the plugin, activate the Craftgate Payment Gateway plugin.
- After activating, click the Settings/Manage button to go to the administration page.
Activating the Plugin
- You can receive payment from the live environment by entering
Live API Keyand
Live Secret Key.
- You can receive payment on the test environment by entering the
Sandbox API Keyand
Sandbox Secret Key.
- To open an account in live and test environment, see the Craftgate Account Opening page.
- In order to receive payment from the test environment,
Enable Sandbox Modeoption must be checked. If it is not, receiving payments from the live environment will be active.
Enable Craftgateto activate Craftgate.
Descriptionsections are filled in by default and can be changed if desired. This information appears in the payment options area.
The Craftgate WooCommerce plugin is open source and you can request changes
. Click the
Watch button in the GitHub repository to keep informed about developments and new releases.