You should confirm that the Craftgate integration is completed and ready to use in the live environment before going live. We have prepared a checklist for you. You can go through this list and provide the necessary controls.
- If you are going to integrate via api, we recommend using our Open Source Libraries to use.
- Do you catch errors with error codes lower than 10000 and return a standard error message to the user?
POS Usage and Payment Experience
- Will the card be stored? Will stored cards be used for payment?
- Will commercial cards be used for payments?
- Will foreign cards be used for payments?
- Will American Express cards be used for payments?
- Will you use installments? Or will it be all single installment?
- Will non-3DS payment be taken? Or will it be all 3DS?
- Do you use a model other than "3D Model" as the 3D payment model of your POS?
- Is there any information such as "order number/policy number" that you want to transmit to the bank with each payment?
- You can transmit this information with external id. However, do you especially want to see this information in the "order id" field?
- Have you confirmed with your finance team?
- If you want to see the information such as "order number/policy number" in the "order id" field, have you confirmed on the payment history pages that you have successfully submitted the data in your request?
- Do you want to specifically choose which virtual POS the payments will go through?
Test Phase Steps
- Has your POS been tested by Craftgate team?
- Have your payment flows and integration been checked with test cards via Craftgate Sandbox environment?
- Did you connect your system to Craftgate Live environment and run test payments with real cards?
- Did you validate 3DS payments with hash? See Security Recommendations for details.
- Did you validate your Webhook integration with hash? See Security Recommendations for details.
- Have you turned on installments for your pos and entered your real commission rates?
- Have you turned on the Autopilot feature for your poses?
Post Go Live Checks
- Have you checked the validation errors that may have occurred during your payments from Craftgate merchant panel?
- Have you defined Proactive Monitoring rules for payment success rates?
- Have you defined suspicious transaction management rules for Fraud prevention?
Please contact Craftgate team for any questions and support needs.