Marketplace merchants can update payment transactions after payment is made. Sub merchant member and/or sub merchant prices can be changed during this operation.
Some important points to consider:
- Only marketplace merchants can use this feature.
- Only transactions of product payments can be updated.
- At least one of "Seller member" and "seller member's price" fields should be updated.
- Payment status should succeed.
- Payment should not be refunded or cancelled.
- Payment transaction should not be approved.
- Update is not allowed if settlement is started or completed.
- If all the points above are fulfilled, update can be done multiple times.
The endpoint and http method information to withdraw approval of a payment transaction are stated below.
The parameters expected to be sent in the requests to be made to update payment transaction are listed under the table and sub-headings below.
Sub merchant member id for payment transaction
Sub merchant member price for payment transaction
The parameters returned as a result of the payment are also subject to the rules specified in
the Response Formats section of the API documentation home page. In the absence of a systematic
or fictional error, the sub-parameters of the object returned in the
data parameter are as follows:
ID of the payment transaction
External ID of the payment item that is sent in the request
Name of the payment item that is sent in the request
Basket price of the payment item
Paid price of the payment item
Wallet price of the payment item
Merchant's interest rate of the payment transaction
Merchant's interest rate amount of the payment transaction
Merchant's payout amount of the payment transaction
ID of the sub-merchant
Sub-merchant requested payout amount for the payment item.
Sub-merchant payout rate for the payment item.
Sub-merchant payout amount for the payment item.
See: Payment Item Confirmation Status Status of payment transaction confirmation
Date that the blockage will be resolved
You can review the sample codes in the open source Craftgate API clients.